19 commandments of Maria Montessori for parents:
1. Children are taught that surrounds them.
2. If the child is often criticized – he learns to condemn.
3. If the child is often praised – he learns to evaluate.
4. If the child demonstrate hostility – he learns to fight.
6. If the child is often derided – he learns to be shy.
7. If a child lives with a sense of security – he learns to believe.
8. If a child is often a disgrace – he learns to feel guilty.
9. If a child often favor – he learns to feel good about yourself.
10. If a child often lenient – he learns to be patient.
11. If a child is often cheer – he acquires confidence.
12. If a child lives in an atmosphere of friendship and feels necessary – he learns to find love in this world.
13. Do not talk bad about a child – nothing to do with him or without him.
14. Focus on the development of good in the child, with the result that would not be a bad place to stay.
15. Always listen and respond to a child who is speaking to you.
16. Respect the child who made a mistake and can now or later to fix it.
17. Be willing to help a child who is in search and be invisible to the child who has everything found.
18. Help your child into previously untapped. Do this by filling the world care, restraint, peace and love.
19. In dealing with the child always stick to the best way – to offer him the best that is in you.